We are recruiting – Administration Support & Communications
Administration Support & Communications
The Anderton Centre is currently undergoing a period of growth and due to increased business, we are now looking to recruit a capable, friendly admin support and communications person to assist the team.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Inputting client information onto the CRM system.
- Producing reports.
- Producing quotes and invoices.
- Dealing with enquires over the phone and email.
- Providing cover for reception as required.
- Taking minutes and notes during meetings.
- Ordering stationary.
- Updating social media and website.
- Supporting the management team as required.
- Highly literate and numerate with strong proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft packages and be comfortable with learning new systems.
- Able to work effectively as a point of liaison in a warm, friendly and courteous manner.
- Previous experience in a customer service and/or administration role in a sports or leisure environment is desirable but not essential.
Working Hours: 22.5h per week – 3 days per week, some weekend work may be required.
Salary: £8.75 per hour
Closing Time and Date: 22 January 2018 at 10 am. Late applications will not be accepted. Interviews will be held on the 30th January 2018.
To apply please submit your CV together with a supporting statement detailing why you are applying for the role and setting out how you meet the requirements.
Applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com to arrive by no later than 21st January 2018.