Dinghy Sailing Youth Level 3
Further information about the Youth Sailing Scheme can be found on the RYA website: Youth Sailing Scheme
Equivalent to Level 2 in the National Sailing Scheme – Rigging, launching and recovery, sailing techniques, capsize recovery, sailing theory.
- Youth Stage 2 standard of skills
- You must be between 8-15y to take part in this course.
The Anderton Centre will provide wetsuits and buoyancy aids. Additional kit you may wish to bring include:
- Swimwear & a towel
- Warm outdoor wear, hat , gloves etc
- Sun cream
- Drinks bottle / flask
- Packed lunch
- Trainers you don’t mind getting wet / wetboots
- Any medication you require
19th – 20th May 2018
16th -17th June 2018
8th – 9th September 2018
6th – 7th October 2018
Please email our DofE and Course Co-ordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org for our latest prices and availability.
Please note that courses need a min number of 3 candidates to run.
Venue: Anderton Centre, New Road, Nr Chorley PR6 9HG
Book this course
You may wish to read up on the following publications:
- RYA Start Sailing – Beginners Handbook – G3