Outdoor Activity Holiday Club for 6-14 year olds
Spend the holidays exploring the water and woodland with nature walks around the Rivington and Adlington area and canoe trips on Lower Rivington Reservoir, or discover your adventurous side with exciting activities like Raft Building, Archery and the Leap of Faith on site at the Anderton Centre.
Kids will have the opportunity to take part in a wide range of activities suitable for their age and ability. A 6 – 9 y program day may include Bug hunts, Low ropes course or Wild Den Building and will focus on fun, the environment and exploring nature. Our 10 – 14 y program introduces activities such as Archery, Canoeing and Tree Climbing and is designed to encourage group working, fun and resilience.
Here at the Anderton Centre we are passionate about the outdoors and its benefit to young people, as a Charity we aim to introduce young people of all backgrounds to outdoor activities in a safe, fun environment. Located off the M61 the we are ideally placed for families living or working in Bolton, Chorley, Preston, Wigan and Blackburn.
- Programs for 6-9y and 10-14y with dedicated leaders
- Activities 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Breakfast Club 8:30am – 9:30am includes breakfast
- Late Pick Up supervision 4:30 pm – 6pm includes afternoon snack
- Packed lunches available
- 17th July to 21st July (20th is full)
- 24th July to 28th July
- 31st July to 4th August
- 7th August to 11th August
- 14th August to 18th August
- 21st August to 25th August
- Full Day Activities Only: £28
- Breakfast Club & Evening Supervision: £5
- Packed Lunch: £4
To book please follow the link
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
For all enquiries please contact:
Call: 01257 484 220
Visit: The Anderton Centre, New Road, Chorley, PR6 9HG.
Join us on Facebook for up to date information on Holiday Adventure Club Events