We are recruiting – Freelance Outdoor Instructors
Freelance Outdoor Instructors
We are on the lookout for talented outdoor instructors for our 2018 season at the Anderton Centre.
You will need:
- A passion for the great outdoors.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of working with children, young people, youth groups and adults and groups with additional needs.
- A good range of National Governing Body qualifications – i.e. Level 2 Paddlesport, SPA, HML or equivalent.
What we can offer:
- Opportunities for professional development with NGB awards run by Lancashire Outdoor Activity Initative (LOAI) – eg, Mountain Leader Training, Duke of Edinburgh Assessor award, RYA Power Boat Level 2, RYA Safety Boat, Archery GB, etc.
- In-house training is offered on most on site activities and we also bring in external experts who specialize in areas like Bush Craft, Shelter Building, Knife Skills and First Aid.
How to Apply:
The first step is to get in touch and email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, listing your experience and qualifications.
If we think you fit the bill we will invite you to our start of season meeting on the evening on the 26th February where you can meet the team – You will be required to bring with you original copies of your certificates including First Aid and DBS check.