Racing 8 Team Building Challenge
Are you looking for a unique and exciting way to get your team to ‘pull together’? Or the opportunity to just enjoy a fun day messing about in boats?
Building on our excellent reputation for creating bespoke corporate team building sessions, we have partnered with Same-Boat www.same-boat.co.uk for a very special series of events this June.
Offering team building days with a difference, Same-Boat take new or existing teams and develop their performance through a series of challenges, culminating in the opportunity to race full size racing 8 rowing boats.
‘Racing 8’ Rowing Challenge at the Anderton Centre: 25th – 29th September 2017
Book a half-day session to reward, build or better understand your new or existing team. Complete team building exercises before racing proper Oxford v Cambridge ‘Racing 8s’ rowing boats over the 2.5km of Lower Rivington Reservoir.
- Morning and afternoon slots available Monday 25th – Friday 29th
- 8 people required per team.
- 2 boats available each session (Max 16 participants).
- £50 per person (plus Vat) 8 people per team.
What is included:
- Lunch for your team.
- All equipment & changing facilities.
- Qualified rowing instructor and experienced cox.
- Invitation to our end of year regatta to compete against other local teams.
Download & complete the booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org